Here are just a few jokes and one-liners to ponder while watching the Dallas Cowboys take on the Houston Texans on television.
- The Cowboy offense couldn’t find the end zone with a police escort.
- Roy Williams couldn’t catch a cold if he was wet and barefoot outside in the wintertime.
- David Buehler couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.
- How many Dallas Cowboys does it take to win a Super Bowl? Nobody remembers….
- Why did Jerry put a roof on his new stadium? So God wouldn’t have to watch the Cowboys play anymore.
- What do you call the Dallas Cowboys at the Super Bowl? Spectators!
- Training at Cowboy stadium was delayed after a player found an unknown white powdery substance on the ground. Training was suspended while police and Homeland Security was called in. Upon analysis, experts determined the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was, in fact, the goal line. Practice will resume this afternoon after officials determined the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.